You are invited to take part in the worship service in any of the following ways:
- Special Offering: An offering will be received to support the Scholarship Fund for students going into church vocations. In August, more than 34 grants will be awarded to students who are attending the seminaries and Concordia Universities. They represent all the various ministry vocations and paths that are available: Ordained: Resident, Colloquy, Specific Ministry Pastor; Deaconesses, Teachers, Directors of Christian Education, Directors of Parish Ministry. Your gift will be a blessing to their education. If you cannot physically be with us at the Installation, consider making a special gift or receiving a door offering from your congregation.
- Photos of your mission and ministry: We will be doing a video montage of the ministries of the Southeastern District. Please send a picture(s) of your ministry or your mission to .org. Jpeg files will be the easiest to receive these.
- Cards and letters of encouragement and congratulations: A Book of Letters will be prepared for Pastor Harmon. If you would like to send a card or note, please send them to the District Office:
6315 Grovedale Drive
Alexandria VA 22310
Send it attention: Esseye Haile
- District-wide Choir: There will be a mass choir at the Installation directed by Christa Stec, Director of Music & Worship Arts. There is no rehearsal, just the great joy of rising up and joining the voices of those who wish to sing the Benediction. If you would like to participate, the piece is the Benediction by John A Behnke. Music can be purchased from either of these sites:
· If you would like to hear a recording, you will find it on YouTube at:
- Virtually: If you are unable to attend the service at King of Glory, join us online at https://www.kogva.tv/
This is an exciting moment for Pastor Harmon and his family. It is also a great moment for the congregations, schools, and missions of the Southeastern District. We hope that you will be able to join us on August 13!