Lutheran Schools promote Gospel outreach, foster relationships, and exemplify excellence in Christ-centered education to families in a constantly changing world.
- Lutheran Schools (EC-12th) are able to sustain full enrollment and funding to support the program.
- Gospel-centered Lutheran schools are the schools of choice in their community.
- All staff of Lutheran schools exhibit a Christian lifestyle, meet or exceed state standards and participate in continued growth opportunities, including spiritual.
- Lutheran schools are on the cutting edge of use of technology.
- Lutheran schools embrace the diversity of their communities.
Lutheran Schools are the front line of mission outreach in their congregations and communities. Only a small percentage of students in our Lutheran Schools are members of the sponsoring congregation. A large number of students self-identify as having no church home or relationship with Jesus. The opportunity to share Jesus abounds.
Regular events for District schools and early childhood programs are offered in the SED. They include:
· SEDLEC -fall educators conference - with speakers and workshop sessions and anniversary celebrations.
· SEDLAC - School administrations conference - for school and early childhood program administrators. Held in February.