Stewarships Resources as we deal with the pandemic
Spiritually Connected - a page dedicated to see how congregations, neighbors, and friends are finding new ways to stay spiritually connected
School Resources - A page dedicated to school resourcess for administrators and those with school children at home.
Face Mask Instructions - to make fabric face masks
Economic Impact Payments - explained by IRS
Planning for Easter - a pdf resource
Partners in Ministry - links to resources created by
March 31 - SED Update to COVID19 by State
Care Act Emergency Loan Information is posted on our Stewardship and Finance page.
4 Key Issues to Consider During a Pandemic - Richard Hammar, senior editor of Church Law and Tax, and an annual presenter at the LCMS Business Managers meeting who brings updates on legislation and law that most impacts our work. He is joined content editor Matthew Branaugh to discuss four issues churches need to be aware of during the COVID-19 pandemic. He has prepared a 10-minute video identifying
Shelter in Place - helpful guidelines on how to prepare and what to do if you feel symptoms.
Pandemic Influenza - Personnel and Office Procedures
SED Office Schedule (March 17) In response to the Coronavirus health crisis President Trump has asked the country to self-quarantine for the next three weeks. He has also requested that we not meet in groups larger than 10 people. In response to these requests, living as stewards of all that God has given us, and out of an abundance of care for one another, our families, and the communities we serve, the staff of the Southeastern will follow (March 17, 2020)
The CDC - the COVID-19 Coronavirus is an emerging and rapidly evolving situation and the CDC will keep updating information as it becomes available on their website. Public service poster "Stop the Spread of Germs" and "Symptoms of Coronavirus Disease 2019."
SED Coronavirus update (March 13)
District Letter to Congregations (March 5)
District Letter to Congregations and Schools (March 2)- Church and School Public Gatherings - It is important to follow the council of the local and state government. If for the welfare and safety of residents, the decision is made to close programs that bring together groups of people, then that must be respected. But before we get to that place, there are some simple preparation steps that can be taken. Read more
Sundays @ Six - Worship for those who are unable to attend. - a resource created by Alice Hedt to share the Gospel by conference call to those who are homebound.
State Department of Health links for the states in the Southeastern District
- North Carolina Department of Health. https://www.ncdhhs.gov/divisions/public-health/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-response-north-carolina
- South Carolina Department of Health https://www.scdhec.gov/health/infectious-diseases/viruses/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19
- District of Columbia Department of Health https://coronavirus.dc.gov/
- Maryland Department of Health https://phpa.health.maryland.gov/Pages/Novel-coronavirus.aspx
- Virginia Department of Health http://www.vdh.virginia.gov/surveillance-and-investigation/novel-coronavirus/
- Delaware Department of Health https://www.dhss.delaware.gov/dhss/dph/epi/2019novelcoronavirus.html
- Pennsylvania Department of Health.https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/Pages/Coronavirus.aspx